Take Care, Polar Bear
In a Shake, Garter Snake
Welcome back! I hope you had a relaxing break. We jumped right back into fun, preschool activities, such as yoga for one or two, community helpers and “who am I?” game. Color mixing and oobleck in the water table were most popular. In math, we added patterns and addition to 10. In literacy, we played rhyming games and read “ Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack”. Please remember I read to your children every day after snack.
We are expanding our Dramatic Play and Sensory area. We are in need of some materials.
Dramatic Play Space:
- More material for dramatic play.
- Baby crib, baby highchair, baby things such as diapers, bottles, etc…
Sensory, Sensory, Sensory! :
- Kinetic Sand
- Corn starch to make oobleck
- Borax and glue to make slime. - hanging slime (see pic)
- Food coloring ( RED, BLUE, YELLOW)
- Large black beans